sexta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2008

My Evaluation!


When I was doing my “create” I noticed that finding the pictures for my routine, took much longer than 20 minutes, I actually took around two lessons to find all the pictures for my routine. So this means that my timeline is not very accurate! I took around two lessons because it was hard to find the exact pictures, and pictures that combine with what I’m saying in the routine.

I noticed as well that the storyboard or script took a bit longer than 5 minutes, because I had to check the spelling and the grammar. I also had to check if it made sense and that it’s stays in the right place.

I took a little bit longer than 3 minutes on putting the subtitles, because I didn’t have the titles in French, so I know that next time I should make sure I have the title in French. I took a little longer because I also needed to make corrections on the titles and make sure that there are no mistakes in grammar or spelling.

Overall I believe that the rest was good and well done, I know that the next time I will make sure that everything is in place and done, and that at the end I don’t have to do it at the last point. I think my photo story went well and it was clear, next time I will make sure the pictures are neat and that are focused and that the titles stay focused as well, because there are slides that the titles are not very clear. I think my daily routine (photostory) was very good, but it could have been quicker because I took a long time on choosing the colours, the fonts, the positions and of course on the corrections I had to wait for the teacher to come to my computer and check it...she was very busy!

Overall everything went well!

Sem comentários: