terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2008

Hello,

Today during my I.T class I played again free typing games, which were very nice...I did 2 games and a test which is a story, in the story I did 49 words per minute (wpm), and in the games i went until level 10 in intermediate (the game is called Alien Attack), which my friends near me, just went until level 8. I felt happy about it! After this I inserted a Design Cycle (explanations in message from Design Cycle). After I finished everything Miss.Dietrich gave me a sheet to do on Word 2007. The text about pancakes, but on the sheet what I learned even more, was to do spelling check by myself and also to add paragraphs on files allready done. This was mainly a re inforcement, because I knew how to it. It was still very nice to do it. Because I was one of the first ones to finish, I then had time to write on my Process Journal, and not have time to do what I want because I wrote too much and spended lots of time on my Process Journal!

Thank you
Sorry for being too long...

Sem comentários: